The Tynor Frog Splint Finger Splint is designed to support and stabilize the joints between the fingers in their natural functional positions and is a convenient and cost-effective treatment for various types of finger medical conditions, and is available in various sizes, to suit individual finger lengths.
Tynor Frog Splint uses
- Used for cases of fractures or cracks in the fingers, as it stabilizes knuckles and helps to treat them and heal the bones quickly.
- Finger splint is used in cases of cracks in the finger and its exposure to fracture upon any collision with a solid object.
- A finger brace is also used for tendinitis of the fingers and upper extremities.
- Used for improper pressure.
- A finger splint immobilizes the limb so that the bones of the limb are well supported without moving and feeling pain.
- The finger splint also reduces the occurrence of muscle contraction or relaxation, which in turn increases tendon inflammation or ruptures the ligaments inside the finger.
Frog splint features
- The finger support provides a firm fixation of the finger and the flexible arms can be shaped for a better grip.
- The anatomical design stabilizes all joints in a neutral position, allows good ventilation and does not restrict the movement of other fingers.
- Ethafoam lining provides enhanced cushioning for comfort.
- The finger support is easy to use and maintain.
- Materials are long-lasting.
- To get the correct size, please measure the length of the fingers and refer to the corresponding size in the size chart below.
How to use
- Install the brace on the finger of the hand.
- Wrap the laces around the finger for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Stick the laces together after installing the bracket.
- If you feel pain consult your doctor.
Tynor Frog Splint price
Available at El doctorz at a discounted price, 150EGP per piece.
You can order Tynor frog splint easily from the ElDoctorz website, and for more details, you can contact us by calling or via WhatsApp on the following number