What is tynor shoulder splint?
Tynor shoulder immobilizer is designed to provide the perfect compression and immobilization for the shoulders to help treat shoulder fractures, support injured shoulders. Tynor elastic shoulder immobilizer is made of high-quality materials to avoid any itching, allergic reactions or infections. Read on to learn more about shoulder immobilizer brace uses and benefits, elastic shoulder immobilizer tynor price, and more.
Tynor shoulder immobilizer uses
- Provide the necessary compression and stability to the shoulders.
- Protect shoulders in case of open wounds from getting worse, cut, or injured.
- Enhances pressure on the shoulder to increase its stability.
- Improve blood circulation and heat up shoulder area.
- Provide six-way compression to the shoulder.
- Maintain joint stability to speed up injury recovery.
- Help treat shoulder dislocations, ruptured shoulder ligaments, or any other injuries such as fractures.
Tynor shoulder immobilizer price in Egypt 2023
At Eldoctorz, Tynor universal shoulder immobilizer price is available for purchase for just 425EGP per packet.
Tynor elastic shoulder immobilizer advantages
- High quality materials.
- Extra cover.
- Well ventilated.
- Perfect immobilization.
- Six-way compression.
Tynor universal shoulder immobilizer sizes
Measure circumference around the chest below underarms, then choose the most suitable size for you from the following sizes.
How to use shoulder immobilizer
- Wrap the belt around the chest area at the diaphragm.
- You will find an arm strap on the side of the belt that you tied around your chest, wrap this strap around your arm.
- Place the arm into the brace in the belt in front of diaphragm, then stick the brace to provide the appropriate pressure.
- Place the shoulder pad of the belt over the injured shoulder, and loop the belt arm from back to front under the opposite shoulder’s armpit and attach it to the capsule of the belt.
- Attach the two arms of the belt from the back and the front to create proper pressure.
Arm sling and shoulder immobilizer side effects
Tynor shoulder immobilizer may cause some common side effects if used without proper instructions. However, you may experience the following:
- Severe pain.
- Joint stiffness.
Instructions before using tynor shoulder immobilizer
- Must consult a doctor before using.
- Ensure that the knee size matches your size.
- Consult your doctor if any adverse reactions happen.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
Ask for our Tynor shoulder immobilizer offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Eldoctorz, by contacting us through the following number: 01017111220.