Product information of
· Production of Exacta, Germany.
· German stethoscope.
· For the use of physicians.
· Made of best quality materials.
The German stethoscope is a chest monitor device, stethoscope is a Greek word. it helps physicians examine patients for sickness diagnosis and general checkup.
Especially in older eras, where no technology was yet provided, physicians relied on stethoscope for every purpose.
The stethoscope helps the physician determines, if a patient has a natural heart pulse and normal lungs rhythm.
The stethoscope is a basic tool for every physician, as what is a physician without physical examination.
The German stethoscope is composed of 3 parts: ear parts, hose and covered funnel.
Stethoscope Exacta uses
· The stethoscope is used to check out the heart rate and its valves.
· The German stethoscope is used to check out the lungs, bronchus, and breathing rhythm.
· It is also used too examine blood vessels, especially the arteries.
· The stethoscope is used to examine fetuses inside the uterus.
· It is also used to check the GIS (gastro intestinal system), sounds of smooth muscles cramps, or gases and bloating.
· It is mainly used to listen to the inner systems body sounds, to try to predict or diagnose any abnormality.
· The stethoscope is an acoustic medical device for auscultation, or listening to the internal sounds of an animal or human body. It typically has a small disc-shaped resonator that is placed against the chest, and two tubes connected to earpieces. It is often used to listen to lung and heart sounds.
types of stethoscope devices
· Two types: 1. educational stethoscope: louder sound and lower accuracy, it helps undergraduate physicians to learn to recognize the sounds of a normal and abnormal functioning.
2. Professional stethoscope: loud sound and high accuracy, as ot has two
sound ports, it helps professionals recognize and diagnose the abnormality.