It is designed for bunion correction. When worn correctly, the tightened soft tissue is stretched and mispositions are corrected over time. The device may also be worn as a post-operative orthosis to stabilize the corrected alignment after bunion surgery. The dynamic action of the hinge keeps the foot flexible. Rehabilitation time is reduced by using the device.
Bunion night splint features
- It is light in weight, has very thin construction, can be worn with shoes. Useful, both as a day & night device. Easy to clean and maintain. One size fits almost all sizes.
- The splint is anatomically contoured, rigid and robust. It is moulded from strong, high quality polymer.
- Dynamic hinge action allows walking; Metal riveted hinge Joint is very durable.
- 3D Cushion Pad is moulded from high quality polyethylene foam. It is washable, highly ventilated, It provides good cushioning and enhanced comfort.
- High quality tapes and fasteners are designed for prolonged use. They are soft to touch and feel, easy to wear and remove.
Bunion night splint price
Available at El doctorz at a discounted price, 280EGP per piece.
You may also like: Great Toe Splint for bunions
Tips for wearing bunion night splint
- At first, wear the splint for a few hours just to get used to it and avoid discomfort.
- Tighten the bracket so that it gives the correct maximum position for the thumb but is tolerable and without excessive, unbearable pain.
- You can wear the thumb joint brace at night regularly.
- While wearing the brace in-shoe it is recommended to use a slightly larger shoe to give extra comfort.
- Avoid wearing ill-fitting or pointed shoes, and wear shoes with a wide toe.
- Avoid wearing a nightcap when swimming or at the beach.
To get the best treatment for bunions you can get the Tynor bunion night splint by purchasing it directly from our website, or contact us easily by phone or WhatsApp through the following number