The thumb spica splint AKA de quervain’s tenosynovitis splint, helps in that condition and other conditions as well.
Such as gamekeeper’s thumb, it is a condition describes and injury to the thumb, where the UCL (Ulnar Collateral Ligament) is injured, and it locates in the joint where the thumb meets the wrest, it cases pain and discomfort whenever trying to twist your wrest or lift something.
The condition of de quervain’s tenosynovitis, is actually of unknown cause. But, it is a painful condition affects the tendons on the wrest thumb side.
If you try to pick something, form a fist, carry your baby, or twist your wrest, it makes this conditions much worse.
The splint was designed to protect your thumb from further injuries, and it has a superior pain relieving effect. It immobilizes the thumb joint to stop the pain and help the patient deal with daily practices in a better health status.
It can be used for cracks and fractures, and post-surgeries.
Sizes of Tynor Thumb Spica Splint:
Properties of Tynor thumb spica splint AKA de quervain’s tenosynovitis splint:
- The thumb spica splint AKA de quervain’s tenosynovitis splint, is made of best quality of fabrics.
- It is supplied with a removable metal pillar, that can fix the thumb over a wide scale (maximum – moderate – mild) stabilization. You can add or remove the metal pillar.
- You can wash it with cold water.
- The thumb spica splint AKA de quervain’s tenosynovitis splint is a great way to stop the pain and the discomfort that you feel whenever you move your hand and thumb.
- It stabilizes the thumb on different levels to help you use it as a maximum stabilizer for the thumb joints, or a mild support for the comfort of your thumb and wrest.
- It fits perfectly, it applies compression, stimulates the circulation, and it improves the alignment of the joints with the soft tissues, which results in decreasing the pain and allow the body to heal the inflammation.
Uses of The Thumb Spica Splint:
- The Thumb Splint AKA de quervain’s tenosynovitis splint is used for the following:
- The painful thumb/wrest.
- Inflammation of the thumb and wrest soft tissues (ligaments, tendons, and cartilages).
- For the conditions of skier’s thumb AKA gamekeeper’s thumb.
- For the condition of de quervain’s tenosynovitis.
- For cracks and conditions of the thumb or the wrest.
Benefits of The Thumb Spica Splint:
- It will help relieve the pain and alleviate the pressure placed on the thumb.
- It has a different compression levels to suit all conditions gradations.
The Thumb Spica Splint Tynor
- Buy The Thumb Spica Splint AKA de quervain’s tenosynovitis Splint at the best price in Egypt.
- The Thumb Spica Splint is certified by the FDA.
- The Thumb Spica Splint is 100% original.
- Get The Thumb Spica Splint now and enjoy our best deals.
- The Thumb Spica Splint is in a new condition.