The Finger Cot Brace is designed to provide a strong protective covering around an injured, burnt, broken finger to help it recover and prevent further damage, it provides convenient and cost-effective treatment for various types of medical conditions of the fingers. The index finger supports are available in different sizes, to suit individual finger lengths.
Finger cot uses
- The forefinger brace provides protective support and stability to the finger in case of injury, break, or burn.
- The ergonomic U-shaped design ensures complete protection, easy wear, and good ventilation.
- provides a close fit, excellent grip, and ease of use.
- provides cushioning and comfort, is easy to use and maintain, is lightweight, and is made of long-lasting materials.
Tynor finger cot features
- The finger brace is lightweight yet strong and easy to apply or remove, well ventilated.
- Made of a malleable painted aluminum body, and can be bent and customized to the patient’s need.
- Wearing an index finger brace provides rigid immobilization, the ergonomic U-shaped design ensures complete protection in injuries and burns.
- It can be customized to provide firm stability to the affected finger.
- An index finger brace that is easy to wear during injury.
- Finger support Ethafoam lining offers high cushioning and enhanced comfort is hypoallergenic, odorless, and easy to clean and maintain.
- The fixed rings built into the index finger bracket provide a close fit and excellent grip and are easy to put on and remove.
You may also like: Thumb Stabilizer | Dr.Ortho
How to use
- Put the brace on your injured finger.
- Wrap the straps around the finger to get the right fit and comfort for you.
- Stick the laces together after installing the bracket.
- Consult a doctor if you feel any pain.
Tynor Finger Cot price
Available at El doctorz at a discounted price, 210EGP per piece.
You can order finger cot from Tynor easily from the ElDoctorz website, and for more details, you can contact us by calling or via WhatsApp on the following number: