Tynor Neoprene Hinged Knee Support the knee’s joint rehabilitation postoperatively while opting for the ability to be mobile. Such as (tendons elongation, fractures, and knee joint replacement).
It is also used to assist the treatment of mild and moderate knee injuries, inflammation, pain, stiffness, delocalized patella, and to lift overload.
Tynor| Knee Support Hinged is used during daily activities and while practicing sports to avoid knee injuries and support the normal functionality of the knee joint, tendons, ligaments and cartilages.
Knee support is used to support the knee while treating ligaments’ torsions and sprains, tendons’ rupture, tendons’ and ligaments’ inflammation).
Tynor| Knee Support Hinged enables a wide range of movement for the knee joint, it is important to wear knee support if you are susceptible to knee injuries or if you are already injured.
Supporting joints can be very helpful for several reasons:
- You will have the ability to control your movement.
- You will feel less pain and gain more trust to move and practice after surgeries.
- You will increase the knee joint stability while moving it very easily.
- If you are suffering from patellar dislocation or joint stiffness, you will lift a heavy burden off your knee joint allowing it to recover and to adapt to the situation.
- It comes in handy in conditions of bone fractures in the knee joint, it can be a good support when you remove the bone splicers.
- It represents helpful athletic support to avoid injuries.
- It makes you avoid strains and assists inflammation recovery.
Sizes of Tynor Neoprene Hinged Knee Support:
- S, M, L, XL, XXL.
Features of Tynor| Knee brace Hinged:
- Elastic mobilized knee support.
- Manufactured from high-quality materials.
- Comfortable and skin-friendly.
- Made of Neoprene, which is characterized by its resistance superiority.
- It is water, abrasion and chemical resistant.
- It is elastic (stretchable) and floatable.
- All of these factors make the Neoprene knee support durable, comfortable, helps to avoid wound infections and cannot drown! 😀
- Easily used.
Description of TTynor Neoprene Hinged Knee Support:
- Tynor knee support hinge will help you recover from knee surgeries.
- It will be easy to use during physical therapy sessions.
- It will provide you the needed support and give you the ability to move easily.
- It elevates the stress applied to the knee joint to enhance active healing.
- It is a type 1 supportive support, which promotes healing of mild and moderate injuries.
- It provides sufficient compression to stabilize the knee joint and support to the stiff and inflamed knee joint.
Uses of Tynor Neoprene Hinged Knee Support:
- For postoperative remedy (Ex: Knee joint replacement, tendon’s elongation).
- Mends patellar dislocation through a stabilizing hole in the design of the knee support.
- It is used as a purgative tool for the following conditions (knee’s instability, joint pain, joint stiffness, joint’s inflammation, ligaments’ sprains, tendons ruptures, avoiding injuries, cartilage inflammation and fractures).
- It is always important to wear support if you know that you are susceptible to a knee injury.
Benefits of Tynor Knee Support Hinged:
- It enhances the natural functionality of the knee joint.
- It decreases the risk rate of injuring your knee.
- It reduces pain, inflammation, and swelling.
- Very practical and elastic to be dressed during daily activities.
- Supports your knee and reduces the load.
- It will help you to come over the difficulties at the beginning of your rehabilitation process.
Tynor Neoprene Hinged Knee Support
- Buy Tynor Knee Support Hinged at the best price in Egypt.
- Tynor Neoprene Hinged Knee brace is certified by the FDA.
- Tynor Neoprene Hinged Knee brace is 100% original.
- Get Tynor Knee Support Hinged now and enjoy our best deals.
- Tynor Knee Support Hinged is in new condition.