Adj. Aircast Walker | Dr.Ortho
- walking boot is a medical walking boot for several conditions.
- For diabetic foot.
- Repetitive, moderate, or severe ankle sprains.
- It helps the healing of bones’ fractures and cracks.
- It is for severe injuries of the foot.
- For shin splints, fractures, and cracks.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Adj. Aircast Walker is a medical walking boot helps in the healing of soft tissues, joint sprain, and fractured bones.
The medical boot provides maximum compression and stabilization for the ankle. It is very important for the cases of moderate and severe ankle sprains, where a trauma occurs and tendonitis.
The injured area must rest to start healing, the boot helps to stabilize the ankle to prevent its movement, the weight load and re-injuries.
The boot has an amazing control over swelling and odema, it is also provided with air channels, where the air is pumped to provide comfort and ventilation for the foot.
This boot is a long boot, that covers the shin bone, there is an injury called shin splint, in that condition an inflammation occurs causing severe pain. The boot helps to treat the symptoms and the condition itself.
It is also very helpful for diabetic foot, whether pain, repetitive ankle sprains, or ulcers occur. It provides a great mechanism that stimulates the circulation, ventilates the foot, and provides maximum stabilization to prevent any load and weight over the injured area.
Sizes of Adj. Aircast Walker walking boot:
- S, M, L, XL.
Properties of Adj. Aircast Walker:
- The walking boot is made of hard polymer provided with 2 metal pillars on the sides.
- It is provided with air channels to cast to provide comfort.
- Adjustable compression that allow maximum stabilization.
- The lining is made of the finest fabrics that doesn’t cause irritation, inflammation, and allergies.
- The walking boot is a great device that helps in the healing process of multiple ankle and shin injuries.
- It is very important to use for conditions of repetitive ankle sprains, it commonly occurs to diabetic individuals due to the general poor circulation, however, it is also common for athletes, especially those who face trauma.
- The boot is very useful for ulcers, whether diabetic or neuropathic. The ventilation system helps greatly in the healing of ulcers, as well as the fine fabric material that prevents allergies and infections.
- It aids the healing of fractured toes, heel, and forefoot bones, as well as, the cracks.
- It helps to treat severe ankle sprain, this happens when you twist your foot in a wrong position, then the ligaments are injured, the ligaments are the tough bands that hold the bones of the joint together.
- The boot stabilizes the bones and this way it negates inflammation, pain, and allows an optimal recovery.
Uses of Adj. Aircast Walker:
- Moderate, severe, and repetitive ankle sprains.
- Diabetic foot.
- Diabetic and neuropathic ulcers.
- Ankle trauma and swelling.
- Foot cracks and fractures.
- Shin splints.
- Shin fractures.
- Postoperative rehabilitation.
- Pain relief.
- Applying compression and providing ventilation.
- Maximum ankle stabilization.
Benefits of Adj. Aircast Walker:
- The walking boot will help to relieve pain and start the healing and rehabilitation process.
- It will minimize the repetition of ankle sprains for diabetic foot.
- It will help control the swelling at all healing stages.
- It will promote the bone recovery.
- It will promote the soft tissues recovery: Muscles, ligaments, tendons, and cartilages.
Adj. Aircast Walker | Dr.Ortho
- Buy Adj. Aircast Walker at the best price in Egypt.
- Aircast Walker is certified by the FDA.
- Aircast Walker is 100% original.
- Get Adj. Aircast Walker now and enjoy our best deals.
- Aircast Walker is in a new condition.
S, M, L, XL