Ash Brace Lumbar Lordosis | Tynor
- The Ash brace is actually a lordosis splint.
- It is a hard support for the lower back (Lumbar vertebrae).
- It stabilizes and corrects the abnormal inward curvature of the lower back area.
- It allows you to perform your daily activities as always, only better and without the poor curvature.
- Reviews (0)
The Ash brace is in fact a lumbar lordosis belt, designed to support the lower back vertebrae.
Lordosis is a medical term, which describes the inward curvature of the lower back, only it is an abnormal curvature.
That extra bending of the lower back causes pain and inflammation and may severely injure the ligaments, tendons, and cartilages, which connect and facilitate the movements of bones and joints like (intervertebral disks).
If not treated or taken care of, it may increase affecting the internal organs as well, like the kidneys and other parts of the viscera. The impact can be devastating. As it can cause a gradual dysfunction to the organs.
Using the brace will help you correct the posture of the lordosis, and it’ll positively affect the whole spine.
It will enhance the circulation to activate healing. Additionally, it applies a pressure at the Chest, lumbar vertebrae (lower back), and the pubic bone (the outer bone of the pelvis). This way, it stabilizes the vertebrae, to promote and keep the correct posture, at the same time, it allows you to move freely and perform all kind of movements. As it limits the degree of movement and doesn’t prevent it.
Sizes of Tynor Ash lumbar lordosis belt:
- Short & Long.
Properties of Tynor Ash lumbar lordosis belt:
- The lumbar lordosis belt is made of best materials, that are durable and supportive.
- It applies pressure to the chest, lower backbone area, and the outer pelvis.
- It limits the degree of movement of the lower part of the spine.
- It doesn’t prevent you from adhering to your daily activities.
- The lumbar lordosis belt is highly effective and a great posture correcting tool.
- However, it’s not only useful for cases of lordosis.
- It is very useful in moderate to severe injuries of the lower back, such as fractures and surgeries.
- The brace stabilizes the spin in the following conditions as well: unstable spine, spondylolisthesis, and damaged or degenerated spinal disc.
- Poor curvature, pain, and the rough movements that occur due to lordosis can be aided through wearing the brace.
- It will help you achieve a correct posture and well maintained spine.
- It can be used to prevent deformities and illnesses development.
- It can be used in cases of weak bones.
Uses of Tynor Ash lumbar lordosis belt:
- Poor lower back curvature.
- Lower back severe pain.
- Lumbar instability or fractures.
- Postoperative rehabilitation.
- Stabilization of the lumbar vertebrae.
- Prevention of spin deformities.
- Osteoarthritis and osteomalacia.
- Massively herniated discs and degenerative spinal discs (moderate to severe conditions).
Benefits of Tynor Ash Brace (HyperExtension Brace):
- The lordosis splint is a great tool that helps to correct the poor posture greatly.
- It will help you maintain your viscera safe and sound.
- It will prevent deformities and soft tissues severe injuries.
Tynor Ash lumbar lordosis belt
- Buy Tynor lordosis splint (HyperExtension Brace) at the best price in Egypt.
- Tynor Ash lumbar lordosis belt is certified by the FDA.
- Tynor Ash Brace (HyperExtension Brace) is 100% original.
- Get Tynor Ash Brace (HyperExtension Brace) now and enjoy our best deals.
- Tynor Ash lumbar lordosis belt is in a new condition.