The Night Splint Ankle or the night splint is used for patients suffering from plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis., and inflammation of foot tissues.
The plantar fasciitis (AKA heel spur) is calcium deposits in the heel area that form a spur.
That spur causes pain to the heel and inflammation of the tissues.
The Achilles tendinitis disease is an injury they happen to the Achilles tendon due to a sudden activity or for runners who increase their duration or intensity of running.
The Achilles tendon is the band connecting the lower part of the calf muscle to the heel bone.
When the Achilles tendon gets injured, it becomes very painful and makes the walking and stairs climbing very uneasy.
The splint applies a continuous and delicate stretch for the Achilles tendon throughout the night, while keeping the toes in an upwards position.
This way it reduces the pain and the inflammation.
It is also beneficial for the inflammation of the heel tissues, as it activates circulation to move correctly and provides comfort to the foot area.
It supports the healing of ankle injuries.
Sizes of Night Splint Ankle:
- S, M, L.
Properties of Night Splint Ankle:
- Suitable for the left or right leg.
- It is an open splint, provided with 3 straps to control the degree of stretching.
- The lining is a breathable washable foam gel.
- With an anti-slippery base.
- The Night Splint Ankle is great for reducing the pain and inflammation of the heel spur.
- The splint is also very helpful in cases Achilles tendon injury, it stretches the tendon all night, which leads to 2 things: 1. Reducing pain and inflammation. 2. Increasing the energy storage capacity, reducing the stiffness degree, and lowers the force the muscle takes. These benefits are extremely important to athletes.
- The night splint helps to reduce the pain of the ankle sprain and helps to stabilize the ankle through the night to promote healing.
- Generally, it reduces the tissues’ inflammation and pain because it acts as a yoga positioning to the foot.
Uses of The Plantar Fasciitis Night Sock:
- The Night Splint Ankle is used to reduce pain and inflammation resulting from the heel spur.
- Stretch the Achilles tendon to promote the healing of Achilles tendinitis.
- Enhance the power of the Achilles tendon to do more effort without getting injured for future records.
- It enhances the ability of the muscle to absorb trauma.
Benefits of Plantar Fasciitis Night Sock:
- Can be used for several months on a daily basis.
- Reduces foot pain.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Increases Achilles tendon capacity.
- Supports the ankle joint.
- It must be used by runners to avoid soft tissue injuries.
- It is better to be used by athletes, in general, to avoid soft tissue or ankle injuries due to extreme or sudden activities.
Ankle Night Splint Wellcare:
- Buy Plantar Fasciitis Night Sock at the best price in Egypt.
- The Plantar Fasciitis Night Sock is certified by the FDA.
- Ankle Night Splint is 100% original.
- Get Ankle Night Splint now and enjoy our best deals.
- Ankle Night Splint is in a new condition.