- Reviews (0)
Lumbar support | Soft Guards
· Production of Soft Guards, Taiwan.
· For lumbar and back support.
· Helps in supporting the muscles and relieving pain.
· Made of best quality materials.
Lumbar support Soft Guards review
Lumbar support is a great solution for you, in case you are suffering from chronic lower back pain.
You can appreciate the lumbar support which helps you ease the pain and lowers the pressure on the back due to repetitive movements.
A lot of common reasons can cause your lower back pain, like holding heavy stuff, carting baby, standing for long times..etc.
Lumbar support is designed to give you a comfortable feeling, and to reduce your inflamed muscles and lower back pain. it is also breathable and elastic manufactured.
Lumbar support Soft Gaurds properties
· Lumbar support is made of elastic material, to give you space for a suitable adjustment.
· It is porous to make it breathable.
· With a frontal support to provide the suitable compression on abdominal muscles.
· Provides stronger support because of the extra hard belt.
· Provides the back with sufficient temperature for lumber-sacral area, while maintain normal bodily heat.
Lumbar suppor| Soft Guards uses
· It is used to help in treatment of light and chronic back pains.
· Helps in treatment of lumbar vertebrae.
· It can help in post-surgical treatment.
· Lumbar support promotes suitable compression for the abdomen and the back.
· Lumbar support helps in correcting back posture.
· It helps in accelerating back recovery.
· Lumbar support also helps in lordosis and kyphosis cases.
· It helps women with new children, to restrain the lower back pain.
lumbar support| Soft Gaurds available sizes
· S/ M/ L/ XL/ XXL.
lumbar support| soft gaurds usage instructions
· it should be located below the rips and till the thighs.
· it should be firmly fit, without causing too much compression or pain.
Lumbar support| further instructions
· If you are suffering from any severe conditions, it is best to consult your physician.
· If you have any skin allergies, or if you are susceptible to any allergies, it is best to consult your physician.