Air Cast Walking Boot short| I-Care
- It is used after foot surgeries.
- It keeps the injury immobilized for better healing.
- It is used for soft tissues injuries.
- It is used in cases of foot fractures.
- It is used for the condition (Hallux Valgus).
- It is used for reducing edema.
- It is used for ankle sprains.
- And many more foot injury conditions.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
I-Care Short Aircast Walking Boot is a medical shoe used to stabilize the injured parts of a foot, while bringing the ability for initial load carrying.
It is mainly used post-surgically, as it speeds up the healing process, it also prevents the movement of the injured foot, as well as for diabetic feet to heal severe ankle sprains and containing foot pain.
It helps reduce edema 3 times faster than the ordinary timing, even with different patterns.
It helps in cases of foot fractures: forefoot fractures, metatarsal fractures and ankle fractures.
It helps in the condition of Hallux Valgus: a painful condition that the big toe is deviated laterally.
I-Care Short Aircast Walking Boot helps in soft tissues injuries: trauma of muscles, ligaments or tendons.
It helps in cases of hind foot protection and healing: ankle sprains, heel protection and post surgical stabilization (Immobilization).
Furthermore, it is used for: Neuropathy ulcers and bunionectomy.
Air walking boot helps you control the injury and accelerates the healing process.
Sizes of I-Care Low Top Air Walking Boot:
- S, M, L.
Properties of I-Care Short Aircast Walking Boot:
- Solid polymer shoe, provided with 2 lateral metallic pillars.
- Advanced ventilating system, supplied with a valve to control the amount of used air to suit applied compression best.
- Lined with the finest fabric materials that avoid rash and allergies, it produces a cushion feeling.
- I-Care Short Aircast Walking Boot is a medical shoe designed to immobilize the injured area to assist and accelerate the healing process.
- It is highly recommended for diabetic feet patients, as they are very susceptible for chronic ulcers and severe ankle sprains.
- It is recommended as a postoperative device, to avoid mobilizing the injured area, as well as enabling initial movement while lifting load bearing up off injuries.
- It is used to fix the condition of Hallux Valgus, it is a very painful condition, especially with time progression, using the boot for a sufficient time prescribed by the physician, will correct the big toe deviation.
- It is very useful in cases of foot fractures, as it provides the stability and the compression that allows the injury to heal as fast as possible. The Air system installed in the medical shoe, allows you to control the measure of needed compression through a supplied air valve.
- I-Care Short Aircast Walking Boot provides the needed environment for the healing of the soft tissues of the foot (ligaments, tendons, and muscles): a damage of either of the mentioned tissues may occur due to traumas, in that case, immobilizing these tissues and assisting the weight bearing is essential for proper healing.
- The boot promotes the healing from Diabetic ulcers, Neuropathy ulcers and bunionectomy.
Uses of I-Care Short Aircast Walking Boot:
- Feet fractures.
- Ankle joint sprains.
- Soft tissues injuries.
- Diabetic and Neuropathy ulcers.
- Hallux Valgus condition.
- Post-surgical immobilization.
- Reducing edema.
- Reducing diabetic feet pain.
- Athletes with fatigue feet.
- In case of bunionectomy.
Benefits of I-Care Short Aircast Walking Boot:
- The medical boot enhances the healing process of various foot injuries.
- It provides the ability to fix the movement of the foot and the ankle joint to recover for surgery or trauma.
- It promotes fractures’ healing processes, and allows the ability to reduce edema amazingly.
- It will support your initial movements and lift the weight of your injured foot.
- The medical boot will help you recover and regain the normal pattern of your life.
I-Care Short Aircast Walking Boot
- Buy I-Care Low Top Air Walking Boot at the best price in Egypt.
- I-Care Low Top Air Walking Boot is certified by the FDA.
- I-Care Low Top Air Walking Boot is 100% original.
- Get I-Care Low Top Air Walking Boot now and enjoy our best deals.
- I-Care Short Aircast Walking Boot is in a new condition.
S, M, L