Clavicle brace belt supports and stabilizes the dorsal, lumbar, and sacral vertebrae, keeps the back in an appropriate and neutral position, and allows movement of the body without restriction of the shoulder or hands, and does not affect chest or abdominal breathing.
Benefits and uses of the Clavicle brace belt
- The collarbone brace helps treat collarbone injuries and protrusions and intervertebral disc problems.
- Clavicle splints are used to support the spine in a weak back.
- Used as a Rehabilitation after back or spine surgery.
- Clavicle splints treat osteoarthritis of the dorsal and lumbar spine.
- Supports thoracic spine fracture.
- Helps to stabilize the back to treat any injury.
- Stopping the rotational movement of the torso, i.e. stopping the rotation of the shoulder. The rotational movement is defined as a longitudinal movement such as looking and turning to the right and left.
- Shoulder posture correction.
- Lightweight, durable and provides effective hold.
- Can be removed easily.
- It fits over the shoulder and the brace doesn’t sag.
- Flexible and variable size.
You may also like : Back Support Better Life
How to determine and choose the size of the wishbone brace
Determine the patient’s height, waist size, and then choose the appropriate size from the size chart.
How to wear a clavicle brace
- Mark the body with the end of the vertical or upper stanchion position, and the end of the lower or horizontal stanchion position.
- Loosen the brace straps and place them on the back so that the bottom of the brace is at the marked point on the lower back.
- Mark the body where the ends of the inner struts are located in the stent.
- Remove the inner struts inside the strut by pushing them out, starting with the vertical struts first, then the horizontal ones.
- Bend the internal stents you removed to fit the anatomical structure of the patient’s body.
- Slide the inner struts back into place.
- The center post should be placed directly on the spine.
- The end of the brace should be at the end of the spine.
- Attach the brace straps to achieve compression yet be comfortable and unobtrusive.
- Put the shoulder straps over the shoulders and pass them from under the armpits back to the back and put them in the pivot in the middle of the brace.
- Tighten the straps so that they tighten the shoulders appropriately so as not to cause additional pressure on the patient.
clavicle brace belt price
Available at El doctorz at a discounted price, 550EGP per package.
What is the collar bone and where is it located?
The collarbones are located in the front of the chest wall in the upper part, and are located specifically above the first rib of the rib cage, and serve as a support that keeps the shoulder bone in place.
What are the causes of protrusion of the collar bone?
There are many causes of a clavicle tumor or protrusion, including some genetic factors such as thinness, or a fracture of the collar bone.
How to treat the protrusion or tumor of the collar bone?
Clavicle splinting is one of the best treatments for protruding collarbones.
Get the Tynor clavicle brace with strap for the best clavicle prominence treatment, support, and spinal rehabilitation, you can buy it directly or contact us by phone or WhatsApp through the following number 01017111220