A plantar fasciitis night splint is designed to treat foot drop and rehabilitate the foot after fractures or sprains, or after foot or ankle surgery, as well as prevent plantar flexion when needed.
Benefits and uses of Plantar fasciitis night splint
- The Night Splint prevents and treats foot drop.
- elevates the ankle to reduce plantar flexion.
- An ankle drop splint helps prevent foot cramps when you rest for long periods.
- Protects against a rotational or torsional fracture after a femur fracture.
- Treating plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendonitis.
- Used as a night splint to aid rehabilitation.
- Helps to stabilize the movement of the foot and prevent it from turning.
- They help with problems with the peroneal nerve, tibial nerve, or muscle damage.
Night Splint Features
- Features a double-link mechanism.
- Molded and rigid footbed.
- Comfortable and refined handle.
- Very practical design.
- Specific and customized degree of posterior flexion for foot drop conditions.
- Effective lining.
You may also like: Night splint for foot drop.
How to wash and clean a nightsplint tynor
The splint clips and capsules must be closed before washing.
Hand wash at a temperature not exceeding 30°C and do not wring.
Then place in the shade to dry and on a flat surface.
Do not use dry cleaner, bleach, or dryer.
How to put on and use the Tynor Night Splint
- Open and loosen the straps on the cast.
- Remove the pad or padding from the cast.
- Under the lining you will find places for screws to put screws in.
- On the outside of the pad, place the rotation tape and attach it to the cast with screws.
- Put the inner blanket back in place.
- Insert the leg into the cast, keeping in mind that the straps of the cast are loose.
- Make sure the foot is stable and level inside the cast.
- Tighten the ankle strap and then tighten the remaining straps of the cast according to the patient’s degree of comfort.
- Tighten the fall back bending strap or strap to create a back bend of the foot.
- Tynor Nite Splint Sizes
- Night Foot Fall Orthosis is available in sizes S-M-L
Plantar fasciitis night splint price
Available at El doctorz at a discounted price, 1590EGP per piece.
What is foot drop?
It is the drooping of the foot and the difficulty of lifting it to the top, especially the upper part of it or the toes.
What are the symptoms of foot drop?
Difficulty lifting the foot off the ground and dragging it while walking.
What are the causes of foot drop?
A person suffers a foot drop due to weakness or paralysis of the levator muscles in the front of the foot, and this occurs as a result of pressure on the spinal nerves or the nerves around the knee, or due to weakness and atrophy of the muscles due to genetic causes, or disorders of the brain and spinal cord.
What is the best treatment for foot drop?
Wearing a tynor night fall splint is one of the best methods of treating a foot drop which is recommended by many doctors.
Get the Tynor Night Splint Night Fall Foot Orthosis for the best foot drop treatment, you can buy it directly or contact us via WhatsApp or phone to buy it from the following number 01017111220